Upload Images Really Fast
Some people will know how to do this already but some won’t. It didn’t occur to me for quite a long time.
Let’s say you want to find an image on the internet (watch out for royalties etc.) and then insert it into a Word document, an email, Facebook, a WordPress post or anything that uses the Windows Explorer dialogue. I bet this is the way that most people do it:
- Find the image in your web browser
- Right click it and save it to your hard disc
- Go to Word and choose “Insert image”
- Go to the folder where the image is
- Select the image and press return or click insert
If that’s what you are doing there is a quicker way and I’ll show you in the video below how to upload images really fast. Ok, maybe not really fast but significantly faster and if you like me, insert images into things a lot then this is really useful.